Here is part 3 of my ‘Crystals and Herbs for…’ blog series…
This time round we are focusing on Crystals and Herbs for Rest and Relaxation…
- Clear Quartz – is especially good if you are feeling overly stressed and require a little crystal healing.
- Rose Quartz – the crystal of love and peace (sounds very hippy!). It is said to be able to ease tension in both people and places…great when all you want to do is unwind after a hard day!
- Hematite – is a very good grounding crystal, which is perhaps a good thing when you are looking to relax. Its earthy nature can also offer gentle healing and re-charge your batteries.
- Chamomile – is one of the obvious herbs for rest and relaxation, as it is has the reputation for inspiring rest and sleep.
- Lavender – is known for easing stress and promoting calm and relaxation.
- Lemon Balm – promotes the calming of the mind and the resting of the body. It also encourages the relieving of tension and anxiety.
Of course, this is only a small selection of the herbs and crystals out there that can be used for rest and relaxation. Others may resonate better with you.
Brightest Blessings ~*~)O(~*~
* Please note that I do not advocate the taking of any homemade herbal remedy unless you know what you are doing – this post only suggests uses for herbs in magic.