Part 7 of the Crystals and Herbs for… series. In this installment we are focusing on inspiration…
- Kyanite is said to be able to stimulate our creative sides and improve our determination and will to succeed, inspiring us to achieve our dreams.
- Moonstone is a stone of peace and wisdom, and is said to possess the ability to inspire.
- Chrysoprase, it is said, can reignite the imagination and inspire one to creative endeavours, as well as aiding in the overcoming of artistic blocks of any kind.
- Sage is the herb of wisdom and inspiration, of cleansing and healing.
- Bay is thought to possess the gift of inspiration, amongst other qualities such as divination, healing and protection.
- Frankincense is associated with inspiration, spirituality, purification, transformation, and knowledge, amongst others things, so is very useful when feeling uninspired.
Of course, this is only a small selection of the herbs and crystals out there that are said to possess the ability to inspire. Others may resonate better with you.
Brightest Blessings ~*~)O(~*~
* Please note that I do not advocate the taking of any homemade herbal remedy unless you know what you are doing – this post only suggests uses for herbs in magic.