The Crystals and Herbs for… series continues with a focus on spiritual retreat…
- Selenite is a great crystal for spiritual retreats as it is claimed to be great for working with the psychic and angelic realms, as well as communication between spirit or animal guides. It is also said to be an effective cleansing and charging stone.
- Amethyst is the stone of spirituality, so a spiritual retreat would not be complete without one or two. It is thought to be able to improve one’s psychic capabilities, and developement in general. It is an indispensable aid in all types of healing.
- Clear Quartz is suitable for use during a spiritual retreat because of its association with clarity and balancing. It eases all kinds of communications, it is considered a stone of protection, and can amplify the energy of all other crystals.
- Sandalwood is said to be able to increase spiritual awareness, promote the healing of the body, mind and spirit, as well as banish negative energy and increase wisdom.
- Jasmine is thought to promote peace and happiness, which is ideal for a spiritual retreat. It is also thought to be an aid in meditation as well as good for changing one’s luck.
- Frankincense is associated with purification and cleansing, both of which are important stages in a spiritual retreat. It is also linked to spiritual and psychic growth and development, healing, blessing and consecration.
Of course, this is only a small selection of the herbs and crystals that can be used effectively when working through a spiritual retreat. Others may resonate better with you, but also if you are working with a specific task or goal in mind, a different selection of crystals and herbs may be appropriate.
Brightest Blessings ~*~)O(~*~
* Please note that I do not advocate the taking of any homemade herbal remedy unless you know what you are doing – this post only suggests uses for herbs in magic.