Firstly, I am blessed to have again been nominated the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’, this time by Witchy_Chic over at Musings and Daydreams of a Student Witch. Thank you so much. I am humbled and grateful to be thought of as deserving of it…Brightest Blessings to you Witchy_Chic!
As it came so closely behind the last nomination, I feel like I can combine the two, so if you are interested please check out Very Inspiring Blogger Award
This installment of the Crystals and Herbs for…series focuses on emotional healing…
- Obsidian is said to be able to help us return negative energy and painful emotions back to the earth in the hope that we can move on with our lives.
- Tigers Eye The problem with some emotional problems is that we find it hard to let go of the past because we cannot see (or do not wish to see) what the future holds. This is where Tigers Eye comes in.
- Clear Quartz With the reputation of being the ‘Master Healer’, Clear Quartz is an ideal crystal to turn to when we require any form of healing. It may also determine the root cause of the emotional trauma, and aid in dealing with it.
- Lavender is said to calm and soothe one in need of healing.
- Sweetgrass is thought to possess the ability to banish and clear negative energy and replace it with a more positive, restorative energy.
- Gardenia With its reputation for being able to promote peace, love and healing, the gentle Gardenia may help in healing emotional issues.
Of course, this is only a small selection of the herbs and crystals that are thought to be useful in emotional healing. Others may resonate better with you.
Brightest Blessings ~*~)O(~*~
* Please note that I do not advocate the taking of any homemade herbal remedy unless you know what you are doing – this post only suggests uses for herbs in magic.