I have been nominated by the fabulous Lotus Tarot Blossom for the Sunshine Award. (By the way, Lotus Tarot Blossom is a great site especially for tarot enthusiasts; the posts are light and informative and so well worth a visit 🙂 )
Thank you so much Lotus Tarot Blossom.
Here are the rules:
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
- Who is your favourite philosopher? I am not sure I have one. I like reading the thoughts of many different writers, from a variety of cultures, backgrounds and eras…
- What is your favourite number? 9
- What is your favourite animal? Crow or Cat
- What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs? I don’t have personal Facebook or Twitter accounts (don’t gasp with horror!), although my emagazine, The Moonstone has a Facebook page here.
- What is your favourite time of the day? Late evening…the sky is dark but you can still hear the birds before they quiet down for the night.
- What was your favourite vacation? A family holiday to south Wales about 15 years ago, the last one before my Grandfather passed would have to be my favourite, purely for sentimental reasons.
- What is your favourite physical activity? Walking in the countryside or woods or Tai Chi
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Strawberry milkshake
- What is your favourite flower? Peace lily, carnation or wild rose, I can’t quite make up my mind 😉
- What is your passion? Learning and teaching. All my other passions tie in with them in one way or another.
The 10 blogs that I nominate for the Sunshine Award are as follows: