My thanks go out to Sarah Jade McDermott for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. I love her blog – its full to the brim with information on essential oils, amongst a plethora of other information. It is definitely worth a visit!
Before I managed to get round to posting this, I was nominated again by Cassandra over at Book of Shadows Blog. Thanks so much, Cassandra; I am deeply honoured by your support. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you should as it is fabulous! 🙂
Rules: give credit to the person who nominated you, answer questions from the Super Sweet Blogging Award, and nominate a “baker’s dozen” of 13 blogs that you admire.
Super Sweet Questions
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies…homemade white chocolate and cranberry…
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Definitely vanilla!
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? I couldn’t possibly name only the one.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When I know I shouldn’t have them!
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Sweetie
The Bakers Dozen of blogs I am going to nominate are:
- Spirituali-Tea Time
- Tiaras and Trianon
- Cos Wicca Mom
- A Year and A Day
- Aristocrats of the Soul
- Brenna’s Blog
- Pentacle Press
- Witch’s Journey
- The Green Wiccan
- The Bruised Candle
- Ayslyn’s Corner
- Journey of A Dutch Witch
- An Everyday Witch’s Point of View
If you have recently been nominated for the same award, I do apologise. It’s hard to keep up with nominations these days :-). I also apologise if you don’t do awards. I just wanted to show my appreciation for your blog.