My thanks go to the wonderful La Dauphine, blog hostess of Tiaras and Trianon for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I have always considered myself a bit of magpie, and thus I am fascinated by her sparkly blog. So, if like me, you are a secret pica pica you really should check out her blog – it is amazing; full of information and her wonderful sense of humour shines through – as you can see from the following:
These are the rules, should you choose to accept them:
- Thank the person who nominated you (manners, people! manners!)
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Include this set of rules (important, otherwise confusion and mass hysteria ensues
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
7 things about me…? Here goes (apologies if you heard all this before):
- It surprises a lot of people to learn that I love cricket and rugby union – rugby league not so much, to the dismay of the Widnes Vikings supporters in the family!
- Some songs make me cry when I hear them, especially Sting’s Fields of Gold
- I have a very eclectic taste in music; I listen to classical, folk, indie, rock, 80’s (well some of it) and much more besides…
- I have a Welsh dragon tattoo above my right ankle.
- I was taught, alongside a few of my friends, to read palms by a teacher at school when I was 13. Then for the school summer fair we opened a palm reading tent. Not sure that would be allowed today…
- I love cooking, baking and making things, especially for other people.
- I’m a vegetarian.
My seven nominations are:
Sage Doyle (some content on this blog may be unsuitable for younger readers)
Adventures and Musings of a Hedgewitch
If you have a moment to spare, these blogs are really worth checking out.
Brightest Blessings All!
Pingback: One Lovely Blog Award « Mari Wells
Congratulations and Thank you so much for the nomination.
My pleasure 🙂
Thank you so much! 😀
Your very welcome 🙂 Brightest Blessings
Congratulations on this award and Thank you for thinking of me Sammi 🙂
No problems 🙂 Wishing you the Brightest of Yule Blessings ~*~)O(~*~
Well done Sammi, you deserve it.
Thank you so much. It is always nice to be told so 🙂 However, I might end up with quite a big head! Brightest Blessings
No, I don’t think so, I think you have your head fitted nicely on your shoulders. Brightest Blessings.
Aw, thank you. 🙂